Many people use Microsoft Outlook every day, whether it’s to create a calendar appointment, manage task, note taking, or just as email application. Wouldn’t it be great if there were keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Outlook that could help to speed up your daily works.
Here we’ve put together full list of 275 keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Outlook. These keyboard shortcuts tricks will help you save time, increase productivity, gains efficiency, so you can focus on the stuff that really matters.
Below is a list of all the shortcut keys in Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook is an email application, calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, and journal service from Microsoft that available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Nowadays, most of people rely on Microsoft Outlook to manage email, daily tasks, set schedule meetings, and more. Here’s a good news for everyone. Tip and Trick have compiled a list of useful keyboard shortcuts that will help improve productivity and speed up work task around Microsoft Outlook.
Note: The shortcuts in this article refer to the US keyboard layout.
Here the 78 Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Microsoft Outlook 2016 Continue reading »
Microsoft Outlook data files will grow fast especially when you create or receive a bunch of items every working days. You will noticed the size of your pst-file remained same and not reduced accordingly after cleaned up and emptied the deleted items folder. For performance reasons, Outlook doesn’t directly shrink the pst-file or ost-file when you done the deleting action. Instead, it will only do this when a certain threshold is reached. However, you can manually initiate the compact process via few simple steps of “Compact Now”.
Before start the compacting process, you might need to manage or clean up your mailbox. You can easily manage your mailbox by viewing the size of your mailbox and personal folders, archive older items to an archive Outlook Data file and also empty your “Deleted Items” folder. Here the steps how to reduce the size of Outlook data files:
- Open Microsoft Outlook mailbox and click on the File tab
- On next stage screen, click on Cleanup Tools and select Mailbox Cleanup
- Click View Mailbox Size to view the total size of your mailbox and any personal folders
- AutoArchive able to help you transfer or move old items to the archive file on your computer to reduce the space. You can find the archived items under Archive Folders in the folder list.
- Click on View Deleted Items Size to view the size of your Deleted Items folder
- Simply click on the Empty tab to empty your Deleted Items folder.
Once you’ve deleted items you don’t want and emptied the Deleted Items folder. You may start compact your Outlook data file.
- Go to main Outlook window, click on the File tab in the left top corner
- You will see Account Settings on your backstage screen, and then click Account Settings.
- Find on Data Files tab, select the date file that you want to compact
- Click Settings
- Then click Compact Now tab
- You do not need to exit the Outlook after you done the compacting step.
- For Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007, please use this steps : File-> Data File Management…
- For Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016, you may use steps below : File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings-> tab: Data Files
- The display box will looks like this if you selected a pst-file
- The display box will looks like this if you selected a ost-file
Microsoft Office 2016 Version 1609 (Build 7369.2017) September Update Available for Insiders in Slow ring – Here’s What’s New, Fixes, and Improvement
A new update of Microsoft Office 2016 (Build 7369.2017) for Slow ring Office Insiders on Windows has been released by Microsoft. The new September update with the version number of 16.0.7369.2017 or Version 1609 (Build 7369.2017) contains bug fixes and improvement as well as “Ink Replay” feature that allow Office user rewind and replay ink strokes on a PowerPoint slide and enhance PowerPoint recordings.
A new update for Microsoft Office 2016 is rolling out to Insiders. The latest July feature update on Windows Desktop brings the Office 2016 to build 16.0.7167.2015. Build 16.0.7167.2015 brings several new features, here what’s new features in July feature update.
Microsoft Office 2016 has officially launched and if you have plan to explore in depth about features and tools of Office 2016 generally that slightly different layout compared to its previous iterations. Now, Microsoft has provide Office 2016 Quick Start Guides for both newcomers and veterans who want to learn more about the advanced features and functionalities of Office 2016 including Office 2016 for PCs, Office 2016 for Mac, and Office 2016 Mobile.
Can’t wait to upgrade to Microsoft Office 2016? Well, with the released of Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows users, Microsoft has officially started the special Office 2016 upgrade promotion for Windows users who upgraded to Windows 10 and have Office 2010 or earlier can get a 50% discount or $35 for one-year subscription to Office 365 Personal through the pre-installed Get Office app which includes all of the Office 2016.
Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool to store, sort and manipulate text and numbers. It allows users to insert pictures from PC hard drive or from a web page to data file. However, sometimes users may facing problem that pictures not attach with data once sort or filter the data. With following trick, it allows pictures attach along with the data. This makes data file look more clear and attractive.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s New Features
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Key – Easy Way To Convert Video Files Without Losing Quality
- AppFalcon Orman Kuza 1-Year Unlimited PC License Giveaway – Free Download and Genuine License
- Avira Password Manager Full Version (Pro Features) Free Download