Microsoft Outlook data files will grow fast especially when you create or receive a bunch of items every working days. You will noticed the size of your pst-file remained same and not reduced accordingly after cleaned up and emptied the deleted items folder. For performance reasons, Outlook doesn’t directly shrink the pst-file or ost-file when you done the deleting action. Instead, it will only do this when a certain threshold is reached. However, you can manually initiate the compact process via few simple steps of “Compact Now”.
Before start the compacting process, you might need to manage or clean up your mailbox. You can easily manage your mailbox by viewing the size of your mailbox and personal folders, archive older items to an archive Outlook Data file and also empty your “Deleted Items” folder. Here the steps how to reduce the size of Outlook data files:
- Open Microsoft Outlook mailbox and click on the File tab
- On next stage screen, click on Cleanup Tools and select Mailbox Cleanup
- Click View Mailbox Size to view the total size of your mailbox and any personal folders
- AutoArchive able to help you transfer or move old items to the archive file on your computer to reduce the space. You can find the archived items under Archive Folders in the folder list.
- Click on View Deleted Items Size to view the size of your Deleted Items folder
- Simply click on the Empty tab to empty your Deleted Items folder.
Once you’ve deleted items you don’t want and emptied the Deleted Items folder. You may start compact your Outlook data file.
- Go to main Outlook window, click on the File tab in the left top corner
- You will see Account Settings on your backstage screen, and then click Account Settings.
- Find on Data Files tab, select the date file that you want to compact
- Click Settings
- Then click Compact Now tab
- You do not need to exit the Outlook after you done the compacting step.
- For Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007, please use this steps : File-> Data File Management…
- For Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016, you may use steps below : File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings-> tab: Data Files
- The display box will looks like this if you selected a pst-file
- The display box will looks like this if you selected a ost-file
Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 14986 For Insiders in Fast Ring and Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14986 for Slow ring insiders arrives a week after released to Fast ring, which featuring large number of new features, bug fixes and under the hood improvements that appeared in previous builds, and known issues in Build 14986. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14986 bring enhancement for Cortana, inking, and much more. To know more the details, check out the changelog for Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14986.
Microsoft has announced the rollout of Windows 10 Build 14393.576, the latest new cumulative update for Windows 10 both PC and Mobile. There are no major new features for Windows 10 Build 14393.576, but this build brings fixed that known issues from previous build. This time, the update released for both Release Preview and Production Rings, meaning that the public soon available update too.
Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 14977 For Mobile – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
Microsoft has released another Windows 10 Redstone update build for Windows 10 Mobile Insiders on the Fast ring. This time the Redstone update brings Microsoft Windows 10 Build 14977 with support for EPUB books to the Edge browser along with bug fixes and enhancement.
However, Microsoft Windows 10 Build 14977 won’t update for PC version, as the company claims that “there is a blocking bug that could result in broken apps after updating to a new build.”
Here are full details of bug fixes and improvements for Windows 10 Build 14977 mobile.
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 Official Available for Insiders in Slow Ring for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s News, Fixes and Enhancement Changelog
As Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 to Insiders in the Fast ring, now the company make it happened for Slow ring insiders with rolled out Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 (Creators Update) and first Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update. However, Windows 10 Creators Update for all PCs and mobile is expected to be release early next year.
If you’re on the Slow ring, the Build is available for download, or head to Settings > Windows Update > Check for Update. or download the ISO images from here.
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 Official ISO Images Download – Here How to Download ISO Images File
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14965 has finally released to Insiders in the Slow ring. The previous released build for Windows 10 for PC in Slow Ring was 14393 which is the preview build of the Windows 10 Creators Update. Generally, Windows 10 Insider Preview Build released for Slow ring will be more stable with less bugs and issues compare to Fast ring receives build.
For Slow ring user, the build should available for download by go to Settings > Windows Update > Check for Update. As usual, after rolled out Windows 10 build to the Slow ring, the company will also release official ISO images (ISO images of a Creators Update preview).
For Windows 10 users those like to perform clean install can now download Windows 10 in ISO form from Windows Insider Preview program in link below. If you not yet participate in Insider Preview Program, make sure enrol PC in the Insider Preview.
iOS 10.1.1 Final Version Available Download For iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (Direct Download Links)
The most eagerly awaited latest version of iOS 10 – iOS 10.1.1 has arrived as on Over-the-Air download for to iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iOS 10 comes along with all-new redesigned lock screen, 3D touch-powered interactive widgets, interactive notifications, tapback feature that allows to respond a message, raise to wake feature that instantly turns on iPhone screen, Stock Apple apps can be removable and reloaded from the App Store, and much more.
iOS users can update the device itself from OTA by head to Settings > General > Software Update. For iOS users those prefer for fresh restore / update to iOS 10 on their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, can manually download and update the firmware by using the direct links of IPSW files.
Windows 10 Patch Tuesday Cumulative Update KB3200970 (14393.447) Available for PC – Here’s Full Changelog Details of What’s Fixes and Improvements
Microsoft has just released patch tuesday Windows 10 cumulative update KB3200970 (14393.447) for Windows users. Over the past few cumulative updates for Windows 10, Microsoft team brings lots of new features, fixes and improvements to addressed feedback received from Windows Insiders. As different with previous cumulative updates, Windows 10 cumulative update KB3200970 (14393.447) only focus on bug fixes and enhancement, rather than adding new features.
Here the full details of changelog for Windows 10 cumulative update KB3200970 (14393.447): Continue reading »
- Iolo System Mechanic Free Download With 6-Months Genuine License Key Code
- Steganos Online Shield VPN Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code
- PDF Compressor Pro Free Download With Genuine License Key for Compress PDF Files & Reduce PDF File Size
- PhotoDirector 7 Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code