Always on the road yet need to stay connected, but battery life doesn’t seem to get any better even new phones technology get advanced every year. It may happens where your smartphone, tablet or other USB-powered device run out of juice in the middle of nowhere. Well, to keep connected with you need a portable power bank.
Power banks come in all shapes, weights, and capacities, while solar power banks charge a host of everyday items by using the sun’s energy. Solar power banks able to recharge their own battery using solar power, which could mean you never need charge your devices using mains power again.
The famous solar power bank – Poweradd Apollo2, the brand name doesn’t quite roll off the tongue but it does feature built-in 10000mAh high capacity rechargeable battery. Poweradd Apollo2 10000mAh solar power bank comes with stylish design, ergonomics, and portability. With two USB outputs, it can charge two devices simultaneously such as smartphone, MP3 player, GPS, and more. Its time-proof battery cell combines with high solar conversion to provide outstanding solar performance, when the power bank goes low, just use the sunlight to charge up the Li-ion polymer battery cell. Once the battery fully charged, it can last for 4 days.
Specification of Poweradd Apollo2 10000mAh solar power bank:
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer battery cell with solar panel
- Input: Micro USB 5V/1.5A
- Compatible with devices such as iPhone, iPad Air, iPods, Android Smartphones
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s New Features
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Key – Easy Way To Convert Video Files Without Losing Quality
- AppFalcon Orman Kuza 1-Year Unlimited PC License Giveaway – Free Download and Genuine License
- Avira Password Manager Full Version (Pro Features) Free Download