Nokia Corporation had recently introduced their Point & Find application for all their Internet-enabled Nokia camera phones – a new way to find and connect to relevant information when you’re on the go.
Unlike the Sony Ericsson mobile phone’s Track ID (a music recognition service whereby user can click to record a song snippets, send over the Internet and retrieves information on the artist, song title and album), this new Nokia Point & Find service is photo and image based. For example, if you point your camera phone at a movie poster (snap an image) and send it over the Internet, you’ll be able to retrieve information on local show times, reviews, trailers and even book/purchase tickets directly from your mobile phone.
In the near future, Nokia Point & Find will also enable shoppers to point at barcodes of retail products and obtain price information and comparisons. However, this service is currently limited to just movies and is available in the UK and US, with capabilities of expanding into other services and countries later on.
Download the beta version of Nokia Point & Find application to your internet-enabled camera phone at pointandfind.nokia.com.
- How To Install App APK On Android Device From Desktop (Windows)
- Apple iOS 8.4 Released For iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with Apple Music, Beats 1 (What’s new in iOS 8.4 and IPSW Links For iOS 8.4)
- How To Easily Manage and Find Photos By Create An HTML Index File in Windows PC
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs Released via Windows Update (What’s new in Build 10158)
- How to Experience Instagram Web With Webbygram