Nintendo has announced a successor to Wii Sports game, dubbed as Wii Sports Resort, which utilizes a new Wii MotionPlus peripheral that attaches to the bottom port of Wii Remote controller for improved wrist movement detection, providing gamers a true 1:1 response in the game play.
The Wii Sports Resort will come bundled with Wii MotionPlus accessory and is expected to be available by Spring 2009.
In addition to Wii Sports Resort, Nintendo also announced Wii Music game which enable players simulate more than 60 different instruments.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041 March Update to Fix Bug and Improvement
- Super Mario 64 HD Now Available To Download and Play in Browser – Here the Direct Download Link
- How To Disable the Autoplay Feature on Youtube
- How To Download an ISO file of Windows 10 Preview Build 10041
- How to Install Windows 10 Technical Preview for Phones on Windows Phone