The US-based major publicly traded sportswear and equipment supplier, Nike has announced the launch of its new Nike+ SportBand, the wrist watch which allows runners to get real-time performance feedback during a run, aiming to help runners monitor performance and enhance their training in any situation.
“Nike+ is all about improving your running experience,” said Trevor Edwards, Nike’s Vice President of Global Brand and Category Management. “Nike + iPod revolutionized running. Now the Nike+ SportBand gives more choice and allows Nike+ to cover any running situation. It tracks your distance, calories burned and other performance information while providing a simple link to the world’s largest running club, when you choose not to or can’t run with music.”
According to the company, the new Nike+ SportBand will be available in US from 10 April.
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting
- How to Access Files to SD Cards and Flash Key Drives For Modern Windows 8 Apps