Internet Explorer in Windows operating system plays an audio feedback with a soft click or beep sound when some events happen such as on start navigation, complete navigation, when a pop-up window is blocked or when information bar is displayed. Firefox web browser, meanwhile is completely silent, without making any sound to notify or alert users.
If you prefer to hear a sound when using Firefox to surf the web, here’s some extensions or add-ons that plays a sound during various events and actions in Firefox, especially the Windows operating system start and end navigation sound and blocked pop-up windows.
A simple extension that plays the Windows OS start and end navigational sounds when pages start and finish loading (i.e. that “click” from IE when you click a link).
Download and install Navigational Sounds.
Plays a sound when a pop-up window is blocked. You can also configure a sound for other events such as clicking on a link or downloading a file. You can specify your own sounds in the configuration.
Download and install PopupSound.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting