Microsoft has announced the rollout of Windows 10 Build 14393.576, the latest new cumulative update for Windows 10 both PC and Mobile. There are no major new features for Windows 10 Build 14393.576, but this build brings fixed that known issues from previous build. This time, the update released for both Release Preview and Production Rings, meaning that the public soon available update too.
Here what’s fixed and improvement – Full changelog
Here what’s fixed and improvement for Windows 10 Build 14393.576 according Microsoft:
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uninscribed, and Common Log File System Driver.
- PhotoDirector 7 Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code
- Now everyone can use Messenger without Facebook account
- How To Reduce The Size Of Microsoft Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost file)
- Sticky Password Premium Free Download With Genuine 1-Year License Serial Key