The well-known Taiwanese company specializing in the manufacturing of computing, communications, and consumer electronics devices, BenQ has announced its new super-slim BenQ T60 cellphone that received the internationally-renowned red dot design award. Measuring a mere 8.9mm thin, the phone obviously is aimed to target at the sophisticated, style-conscious consumers.
According to the company, the BenQ T60 will sport a 2.2-inch QVGA (320×240 resolution) TFT LCD display, 3.2-megapixel camera, FM radio, stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) and USB connectivity.
However, the BenQ T60 mobile phone’s battery life is just rated at a disappointing maximum of 2.5 hours of talk time, while standby time has been rated at 200 hours.
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting
- How to Access Files to SD Cards and Flash Key Drives For Modern Windows 8 Apps