Panasonic has introduced its new LX-series ultra-compact Panasonic LX-100 camera, which adopts a large(ish) Micro-Four-Thirds sensor that large enough to easily let its image quality rival other top compact cameras. Panasonic LX100 is an utterly gorgeous 12.8-megapixel camera with fixed 24-75 (equivalent) f/1.7-2.8 optically stabilized lens that company claims as a real leap forward for image quality.
Another impressive feature of the Panasonic LX100 is that it able to capture video in 4K video at 30 or 24 frames per second. In addition, LX100 also equipped with electronic viewfinder (with a 2.76 million-dot equivalent resolution) with an aperture ranging from a maximum of F1.7 to F2.
Key features of Panasonic LX100:
- 0-inch 2.7-million dot LCD display with touch operation
- 16MP Four Thirds CMOS sensor (Up to 12.7MP used)
- 24-75mm equiv. F1.7-2.8 lens
- Multi-aspect feature maintains diagonal angle-of-view at 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9
- Venus Engine from DMC-GH4 and DMC-FZ1000
- XGA-resolution electronic viewfinder (1024 x768 pixels)
- Aperture and control dials around lens, shutter speed dial on top plate
- 11 fps continuous shooting (6.5 with C-AF)
- 4K video recording at 30p, Full HD at 60p
- In-camera Raw conversion
- Wi-Fi with NFC
- 1,025mAh battery
The new ultra-compact Lumix LX100 camera is slated to arrive at the end of October for around $899.
- EaseUS Todo Backup Home Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15042 For PC and Build 15043 For Mobile Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15042 for PC and Build 15043 for Mobile – Here What’s New Features
- Malware Hunter Pro Glarysoft Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues