MySQL Workbench is the next-generation visual database design tool. MySQL Workbench is the successor to DBDesigner 4 from FabForce, and database administrator (DBA) or MySQL developer can use the utility to design, model, create, manage, maintain and document database schemata in a single, seamless environment for the MySQL database system.
MySQL Workbeach is available for free download as Open Source Community (OSS) Edition, or a commercial Standard Edition is also available for $99 annually. MySQL Workbench Community Edition features a base framework for data modeling and physical database design, while commercial Standard Edition extends the functionality with new features such as reverse and forward-engineering capabilities, synchronization to and from live databases, HTML and text-based documentation, built-in validation of models and security management for modeled objects.
The current release of MySQL Workbench, version 5.0.21, is only available as Windows binary release. Linux and OS X releases will be available soon. The Windows version requires the .Net 2.0 framework which is integrated with Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2 users need to download the framework from Microsoft and install it prior to MySQL Workbench.
Download MySQL Workbench.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting