The tool to jailbreak iOS 7 version of firmware is now been released by evad3rs team. A new version of evasi0n 7 has been updated to support untethered jailbreak of iDevices running on iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.1 Beta1 and 7.1 Beta2, which allows the iOS devices to be jailbroken (hacked) permanently (until the next firmware update).
Here’s step-by-step instructions and guide on how to jailbreak with evasi0n 7. In order to jailbreak iDevices, the developers is recommended the device must fresh restore iOS 7.0.4 IPSW file to prevent the causing issues with OTA updates.
- Upgrade iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to official iOS 7.0 if not yet already done.
- If you have Passcode Lock enabled on your device, disable it for the duration of this process (Settings > General > Passcode Lock).
- Connect iDevice to the computer.
- Create a backup of iDevice using iTunes before start jailbreaking.
- Download evasi0n 7.zip from evad3rs website
- Unzip the .zip and run the evasi0n 7 executable (EXE or DMG) file.
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ and wait for the tool to run.
- After a couple minutes and a reboot, the tool will ask you to launch the evasi0n 7 app that installed on iDevice.
- Without disconnecting iDevice, unlock it and tap the evasi0n 7 icon on the home screen and wait the app to run the program.
- Once evasi0n 7 done, you should find the Cydia app on the iDevice home screen to indicating a successful jailbreak.
- Simply launch Cydia, switch to the ‘Changes’ tab and tap ‘Upgrade’ to update to the latest version.
- Hello App For Android Smartphones To Recognize Unknown Phone Call Numbers
- EaseUS Todo Backup for Home Version Free Download With Genuine License Key
- How To Enable WhatsApp Voice Calling On iPhone
- IHG Translator App Let Everyone Speak Foreign Languages With Apple Watch
- ZTE Spro 2 Android-powered Smart Projector With 720 HD Resolution