The tool to jailbreak iOS 7 version of firmware is now been released by evad3rs team. A new version of evasi0n 7 has been updated to support untethered jailbreak of iDevices running on iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.1 Beta1 and 7.1 Beta2, which allows the iOS devices to be jailbroken (hacked) permanently (until the next firmware update).
Here’s step-by-step instructions and guide on how to jailbreak with evasi0n 7. In order to jailbreak iDevices, the developers is recommended the device must fresh restore iOS 7.0.4 IPSW file to prevent the causing issues with OTA updates.
- Upgrade iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to official iOS 7.0 if not yet already done.
- If you have Passcode Lock enabled on your device, disable it for the duration of this process (Settings > General > Passcode Lock).
- Connect iDevice to the computer.
- Create a backup of iDevice using iTunes before start jailbreaking.
- Download evasi0n 7.zip from evad3rs website
- Unzip the .zip and run the evasi0n 7 executable (EXE or DMG) file.
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ and wait for the tool to run.
- After a couple minutes and a reboot, the tool will ask you to launch the evasi0n 7 app that installed on iDevice.
- Without disconnecting iDevice, unlock it and tap the evasi0n 7 icon on the home screen and wait the app to run the program.
- Once evasi0n 7 done, you should find the Cydia app on the iDevice home screen to indicating a successful jailbreak.
- Simply launch Cydia, switch to the ‘Changes’ tab and tap ‘Upgrade’ to update to the latest version.
- Microsoft Office 2016 July Feature Update 16.0.7167.2015 To Insider
- Aiseesoft MXF Converter Free Full Version With Genuine License Key Code
- WonderFox Mega Summer Software Giveaway – Free 14 Premium Full Version Software Worth $860 With Genuine License Serial Code [Ashampoo Photo Commander 12, Wise Care 365 Pro, Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro, PowerArchiver 2015, PD Howler 9.6, DoYourData Recovery Pro]
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393.3 Released To the Fast ring and Slow ring Insider for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 14388 and Build 14390 Rolling Out to Fast Ring and Slow Ring Insiders for PC and Mobile