With the impending release of latest service pack for Windows XP – Service Pack 3 (SP3), users who install beta or release candidate test versions of Windows XP may wish to uninstall the the beta releases or RC versions of the service pack, as the final RTM version of SP3 for Windows XP may not install if there is any previous test release installed, or not on Windows XP SP2 status.
To uninstall any version of Windows XP SP3 Release Candidate or Beta versions, follow these steps:
- Click Start, then Control Panel, and choose Add and Remove Programs. Alternatively, click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
- Click Change or Remove Programs.
- Click Windows XP Service Pack 3 (936929).
- Click Remove.
- Restart the computer.
The uninstallation steps should work for Windows XP SP3 RTM or final version too, if Microsoft doesn’t make SP3 mandatory and cannot be uninstalled.
- MacX HD Video Converter Pro Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- How To Fix MI Band No Tracking Steps and Sleep Cycle Data – No Sync Completely & Can’t Sync to Smartphone
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14905 Released To the Fast ring Insider for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Video to GIF Converter Free Download With Genuine License Key Code