With the impending release of latest service pack for Windows XP – Service Pack 3 (SP3), users who install beta or release candidate test versions of Windows XP may wish to uninstall the the beta releases or RC versions of the service pack, as the final RTM version of SP3 for Windows XP may not install if there is any previous test release installed, or not on Windows XP SP2 status.
To uninstall any version of Windows XP SP3 Release Candidate or Beta versions, follow these steps:
- Click Start, then Control Panel, and choose Add and Remove Programs. Alternatively, click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
- Click Change or Remove Programs.
- Click Windows XP Service Pack 3 (936929).
- Click Remove.
- Restart the computer.
The uninstallation steps should work for Windows XP SP3 RTM or final version too, if Microsoft doesn’t make SP3 mandatory and cannot be uninstalled.
- iOS 8 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Direct Download Link (iOS 8 Firmware Changelog)
- Apple iOS 8.0.2 Update For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Direct Download Links
- How To fix iPhone After Apple’s iOS 8.0.1 Update Bug (Restore to iOS 8.0)
- Reports Suggest iPhone 6 Plus Prone Bend Problem
- How to Find Camera Roll and Photos In iOS 8 (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)