With the impending release of latest service pack for Windows XP – Service Pack 3 (SP3), users who install beta or release candidate test versions of Windows XP may wish to uninstall the the beta releases or RC versions of the service pack, as the final RTM version of SP3 for Windows XP may not install if there is any previous test release installed, or not on Windows XP SP2 status.
To uninstall any version of Windows XP SP3 Release Candidate or Beta versions, follow these steps:
- Click Start, then Control Panel, and choose Add and Remove Programs. Alternatively, click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
- Click Change or Remove Programs.
- Click Windows XP Service Pack 3 (936929).
- Click Remove.
- Restart the computer.
The uninstallation steps should work for Windows XP SP3 RTM or final version too, if Microsoft doesn’t make SP3 mandatory and cannot be uninstalled.
- Cut the Rope: Magic Available for Free Download as Apple’s App of the Week – iOS, iPhone, iPad
- Zemana AntiLogger Free Download With Unlock Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 ISO Image Files Are Now Available to Download
- Windows 10 Redstone 3 Build 16179 for PC and Build 15205 for Mobile – Here What’s New, Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues, ISO file
- Windows 10 ISO Image File Download – List of All Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds (Threshold / Redstone) ISO File