Windows Vista has built-in Tablet PC support which turns computer to fully functional, practical and comfortable tablet PC when users are on the move. Tablet PC components in Windows Vista include integrated pen support, touch-screen support, digital-ink input, snipping tool, handwriting recognition technologies, and innovative hardware.
Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, and Windows Vista Ultimate editions include Tablet PC features. In most cases, Tablet PC Optional Components should be installed and enabled by default. However, if you can’t find any Tablet PC related programs and functions, here’s how to install and enable or turn on the Tablet PC support in Windows vista.
- Click on Windows Vista Start button, and go to Control Panel.
- Click on Programs link.
- Click on Turn Windows features on or off link. If User Account Control requests for elevation confirmation, click on Continue button.
- Scroll down the list of features in Windows Features dialog window, tick the check box for Tablet-PC Optional Components.
- Click OK to start installation of Tablet PC Optional Components in Vista.
Voila, once installation finished, all Tablet PC features now available in Windows Vista, even if it’s a desktop or notebook computer.
- MyCortana Lets Users Change Default “Hey Cortana” With Any Name Users Wish
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 Available for Insider Members(Fast Ring and Slow Ring) With Changelog
- Helpchat Personal Assistant App Now Feature To Alert Users About Air Quality
- Windows 10 Cumulative Operating System Update (Build 10586.71) – KB3124262 Direct Download Links
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac (140 Keyboard Shortcuts Tips)