Windows Vista has built-in Tablet PC support which turns computer to fully functional, practical and comfortable tablet PC when users are on the move. Tablet PC components in Windows Vista include integrated pen support, touch-screen support, digital-ink input, snipping tool, handwriting recognition technologies, and innovative hardware.
Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, and Windows Vista Ultimate editions include Tablet PC features. In most cases, Tablet PC Optional Components should be installed and enabled by default. However, if you can’t find any Tablet PC related programs and functions, here’s how to install and enable or turn on the Tablet PC support in Windows vista.
- Click on Windows Vista Start button, and go to Control Panel.
- Click on Programs link.
- Click on Turn Windows features on or off link. If User Account Control requests for elevation confirmation, click on Continue button.
- Scroll down the list of features in Windows Features dialog window, tick the check box for Tablet-PC Optional Components.
- Click OK to start installation of Tablet PC Optional Components in Vista.
Voila, once installation finished, all Tablet PC features now available in Windows Vista, even if it’s a desktop or notebook computer.
- How To Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Right Now (Improve for Start menu, Continuum, Edge, and more)
- Gloomlogue Photo Filter App For Windows Phone Free Download
- How To Make International Phone calls In Low Cost Without Internet
- How To Copy Existing YouTube Playlist Into YouTube Account
- How To Enable Dark Mode on Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074