In Windows Vista and Windows XP (if you have manually enable the Quick Launch bar), Quick Launch bar will take up a position in the Windows Taskbar, which normally resides right beside the Start Menu. If the area of Taskbar location occupied by Quick Launch bar is precious and important to you, or you’re not actively using Quick Launch shortcuts, it’s possible to reclaim the space by disable Quick Launch feature.
How to Disable Quick Launch Bar
To disable and turn off Quick Launch bar in Windows XP and Windows Vista (actually it’s not ‘disable’, but just make the Quick Launch bar hidden and disappear from showing in Taskbar. Quick Launch folder still exists, where users and programs can still add or remove icons and shortcuts from it), just follow these steps, which applied to both Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Right click on Windows Taskbar, then select Toolbars on the right click contextual menu. In the pop up menu, uncheck or untick the Quick Launch option by clicking on it once, so that there is no check mark in front of Quick Launch to turn off Quick Launch bar feature.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s New Features
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Key – Easy Way To Convert Video Files Without Losing Quality
- AppFalcon Orman Kuza 1-Year Unlimited PC License Giveaway – Free Download and Genuine License
- Avira Password Manager Full Version (Pro Features) Free Download