In Windows Vista and Windows XP (if you have manually enable the Quick Launch bar), Quick Launch bar will take up a position in the Windows Taskbar, which normally resides right beside the Start Menu. If the area of Taskbar location occupied by Quick Launch bar is precious and important to you, or you’re not actively using Quick Launch shortcuts, it’s possible to reclaim the space by disable Quick Launch feature.
How to Disable Quick Launch Bar
To disable and turn off Quick Launch bar in Windows XP and Windows Vista (actually it’s not ‘disable’, but just make the Quick Launch bar hidden and disappear from showing in Taskbar. Quick Launch folder still exists, where users and programs can still add or remove icons and shortcuts from it), just follow these steps, which applied to both Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Right click on Windows Taskbar, then select Toolbars on the right click contextual menu. In the pop up menu, uncheck or untick the Quick Launch option by clicking on it once, so that there is no check mark in front of Quick Launch to turn off Quick Launch bar feature.
- Panda Global Protection 2016 Free Download With 6 Months Genuine Serial Key
- Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 Free Download with 6 Months (180 days) Genuine License
- How to Save YouTube Videos Directly To iPhone’s Camera Roll and Watch Offline
- How to Boot from USB Drive to Install Windows, Ubuntu, or OSX on Surface Pro Devices
- WhatsApp Make It Happened With WhatsApp Web for iOS Now Available for iPhone users