In Windows Vista and Windows XP (if you have manually enable the Quick Launch bar), Quick Launch bar will take up a position in the Windows Taskbar, which normally resides right beside the Start Menu. If the area of Taskbar location occupied by Quick Launch bar is precious and important to you, or you’re not actively using Quick Launch shortcuts, it’s possible to reclaim the space by disable Quick Launch feature.
How to Disable Quick Launch Bar
To disable and turn off Quick Launch bar in Windows XP and Windows Vista (actually it’s not ‘disable’, but just make the Quick Launch bar hidden and disappear from showing in Taskbar. Quick Launch folder still exists, where users and programs can still add or remove icons and shortcuts from it), just follow these steps, which applied to both Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Right click on Windows Taskbar, then select Toolbars on the right click contextual menu. In the pop up menu, uncheck or untick the Quick Launch option by clicking on it once, so that there is no check mark in front of Quick Launch to turn off Quick Launch bar feature.
- MacX HD Video Converter Pro Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- How To Fix MI Band No Tracking Steps and Sleep Cycle Data – No Sync Completely & Can’t Sync to Smartphone
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14905 Released To the Fast ring Insider for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Video to GIF Converter Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- EaseUS Todo Backup Home 8.6 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Code