What’s the purpose of a safe (also known as strongbox or coffer) or value if it can be easily defaeted, cracked and opened by somebody? Luckily, it’s not easy, or almost impossible for average person to crack and defeat the lock combinations on the safe without access to the key or knowledge of the combination numbers. But some locksmiths, or safecrackers can easily crack open any safe with ease, as shown in the Discovery documentary video clip.
Jeff Sitar is probably the world’s best legit professional safecracker who crack safes for a living. Best of all, he can crack the safe using lock manipulation technique that manipulate the lock in order to obtain the combination required to open the safe without actually damaging the safe, and do it within 5 minutes!
The secret? Years of practice and a ultra-sensitive hand and ear to feel the dial when the notches of the discs are on proper position, or hear the ‘clicking’ sound when it happens. So don’t feel bad if you cannot crack the safe like him.
- iOS 8.1.2 Update For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch With Bug Fixes (IPSW Direct Download Links)
- Microsoft Office Now Free Download for iPhone, iPad and Android With Editing Capabilities
- Apple Reveals The Top iPhone and iPad Apps and Games of 2014
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Official Released: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- How to Fix Missing Android Applications After Update Android 4.3