What’s the purpose of a safe (also known as strongbox or coffer) or value if it can be easily defaeted, cracked and opened by somebody? Luckily, it’s not easy, or almost impossible for average person to crack and defeat the lock combinations on the safe without access to the key or knowledge of the combination numbers. But some locksmiths, or safecrackers can easily crack open any safe with ease, as shown in the Discovery documentary video clip.
Jeff Sitar is probably the world’s best legit professional safecracker who crack safes for a living. Best of all, he can crack the safe using lock manipulation technique that manipulate the lock in order to obtain the combination required to open the safe without actually damaging the safe, and do it within 5 minutes!
The secret? Years of practice and a ultra-sensitive hand and ear to feel the dial when the notches of the discs are on proper position, or hear the ‘clicking’ sound when it happens. So don’t feel bad if you cannot crack the safe like him.
- How to Extract Images from Microsoft Office Documents
- How To Fix Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Upgrade Stuck or Failed at 18% During Driver Migration
- Microsoft How-Old.net website Now Available As Windows Phone App For Windows Phone
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Update AMD driver To Fix AMD GPU Bug Issues
- How To Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Right Now (Improve for Start menu, Continuum, Edge, and more)