Dead Space is a futuristic horror-action game on a space ship developed by Visceral Games. The game launched in 2008 which puts players in control of an engineer named Isaac Clarke who battles Necromorphs (reanimated human corpses) on a space ship. Engineer Isaac Clarke and his crew get stranded on a large, abandoned mining ship. Players take control of Isaac as he and his crew set off on a rescue mission to repair the ship while battling Necromorphs.
- Fight with Weapons and Telekinesis
- Feel the cinematic horror of the console experience with rich effects and atmospheric lighting
- True Zero-G Effects
- Easy drop-in and drop-out play
- Discover underworld cities and accept side missions
- Explore the frozen terrain and search abandoned encampments
- Discover the source of the Necromorph terror and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race
Electronic Arts(EA) is now been released for free of Dead Space game on its digital platform Origin for a limited time. The new launched free game program called “On the House” gives away PC games, expansions and downloads for free, without any additional costs. Once the game downloaded, these games and DLC are permanently available, and not part of an instant game collection.
Download the free Dead Space game: https://www.origin.com/en-sg/store/on-the-house-ANW.html
- How To Easily Manage and Find Photos By Create An HTML Index File in Windows PC
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs Released via Windows Update (What’s new in Build 10158)
- How to Experience Instagram Web With Webbygram
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 Free Legally Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- How to Check Your Hearing With Advanced Apps (Hearing Test and uHear)