After upgrading or installing WordPress 2.5, the following PHP error may appear on web pages or in Apache web server log, especially when using the new Flash based media uploader to upload photos, pictures, images, videos and other files:
[error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal Error: Call to undefined function: ctype_digit() in /wordpress/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 182, referer: /wp-admin/media-upload.php?type=image&tab=library&post_id=1&post_mime_type=&s=&m=200804
The function ctype_digit() is used in get_attachment_link() in link-template.php, and the error may happens on some PHP installation regardless of version. PHP 4 (such 4.3.10) and PHP 5 (such as 5.2.6) both may be affected with the error.
This is a known bug that will be fixed in WordPress 2.5.1, which may released in early May. Meanwhile, if you want to fix the issue immediately, download fixed link-template.php file, and then upload and replace/overwrite the same link-template.php file in /wp-includes/ folder on the web server.
- EaseUS Todo Backup Home Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15042 For PC and Build 15043 For Mobile Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15042 for PC and Build 15043 for Mobile – Here What’s New Features
- Malware Hunter Pro Glarysoft Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues