After upgrading or installing WordPress 2.5, the following PHP error may appear on web pages or in Apache web server log, especially when using the new Flash based media uploader to upload photos, pictures, images, videos and other files:
[error] [client x.x.x.x] PHP Fatal Error: Call to undefined function: ctype_digit() in /wordpress/wp-includes/link-template.php on line 182, referer: /wp-admin/media-upload.php?type=image&tab=library&post_id=1&post_mime_type=&s=&m=200804
The function ctype_digit() is used in get_attachment_link() in link-template.php, and the error may happens on some PHP installation regardless of version. PHP 4 (such 4.3.10) and PHP 5 (such as 5.2.6) both may be affected with the error.
This is a known bug that will be fixed in WordPress 2.5.1, which may released in early May. Meanwhile, if you want to fix the issue immediately, download fixed link-template.php file, and then upload and replace/overwrite the same link-template.php file in /wp-includes/ folder on the web server.
- How To Fix MI Band “Can’t Sign In” On Smartphone or Tablet (Android)
- How-Old.net From Microsoft Lets People Check Age And Gender
- Windows 10 Build 10074 Official ISO Images Download with Product Key (Detailed Changes and Known Issues)
- Microsoft Skype Offer Free Calls To Landlines And Mobiles In Nepal (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon)
- List of known issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061