Adobe has finally released its Media Player (AMP) Version 1.0 software to the public, 6 months after the debut of Beta version was unveiled last September. Adobe Media Player 1.0 is a Flash video manager that is able to provide users with the control and flexibility to view their flash video in both real time and offline.
With AMP Version 1.0, users can manage and organize their downloaded online video in a more efficient way. Users can search for video contents with AMP. They can also subscribe to their favorite internet video content and download new episodes automatically. Adobe has collaborated with numerous content partners such as CBS, Universal Music Group, PBS, MTV Networks and Scripps Networks to make the program a success. In its current state, Adobe will only display online video content from its default partners. Any other video providers or content creators need to get Adobe’s consent before being added to the AMP’s list.
The display performance from AMP application is excellent. It can display high resolution video in 1080 p, 720 p or 480i. Users can enjoy good quality video from the Adobe Media Player.
Download link for Adobe Media Player 1.0
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting