Microsoft has recently rolled out a new Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15048 for PC users enrolled in the Windows Insider program of Fast ring members. This time the Microsoft team brings changes, bug fixes and enhancement to Windows 10.
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15048 fixed an issue such as clicked Cortana search results not opening when typing using the MS Pinyin IME, emails from Outlook 2016 not opening in the foreground after tapping on the corresponding notification, LastPass extension for Microsoft Edge sometimes unexpectedly failing to show its autofill buttons, and more bug fixes.
Different from previous Windows 10 Build 15042, Microsoft team has yet released a set of ISOs for Windows 10 insider user who are looking to clean install the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15048. In this article, Windows 10 insider user can grab the ISOs image with follow the step by step instruction.
In addition, the new ISOs also available MUI language packs for download.
Here step by step to build ISO images for Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15048
Windows 10 Build 15048 ISOs are available for the following editions:
- Windows 10 Insider Preview – Build 15048
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise – Build 15048
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education – Build 15048
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language – Build 15048
How to build ISO images file from ESD file:
- Download the ESD image files of Windows 10 Build 15048 from here. Choose a file which match with Windows edition and version. Example: the file for Windows 10 build 15048 PRO x64 English is 15048.0.170228-1522.rs2_release_CLIENTPRO_RET_x64fre_en-us_1afd534cafe55d04d20c6842a12e17c44234e749.esd
- Now, download the ESD Decrypter tool through direct download link here. And then create a folder name: Windows 10 Build 15048 ESD.
- Once finish download, extract the ESD Decrypter tool into Windows 10 Build 15048 ESD folder and then transfer the ESD file in the same folder.
- Now, right-click the decrypt.cmd file and run it as administrator from the context menu.
- Windows will appear command prompt (Administrator: ESD > ISO), choose 1st option (create ISO with Standard install.wim) by type 1 at the command prompt.
- Now wait few minutes for esd file decrypt. After run decryption program, user should notice ISO file in same folder. Use that ISO file for install Windows 10 Build 15048 from scratch.
Important note before begin install ISO image:
- Backup all important & personal files before start perform update
- Administrator privileges are required to run the script
- Disable Antivirus or Security program temporarily
- F-Secure Internet Security Free Download With 6-month Subscription License Key
- Adept PDF to Word Converter Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Avast Antivirus Free Download With 1 Year Genuine License Serial Key
- LiteManager Pro Free Download With Unlimited Genuine Lifetime License and Upgrades
- OkayFreedom VPN 1 Year Premium Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) Free Download With Genuine License Key Code