Following the release of the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15025 for PC, Microsoft has released Windows 10 Build 15031 for Insiders in Fast Ring for PC. The latest build brings a pretty introduce features such as Dynamic Lock for Windows 10 PC which can automatically locks PC when user are not around based the proximity of a Bluetooth-paired phone. If Bluetooth-paired phone is not found near the PC, Windows will auto turns off the screen and locks the PC after 30 seconds.
Other highlights include new Share icon and Windows Game Bar improved to support for full-screen.
Here the full list of what’s new for Windows 10 Build 15031 according Microsoft:
- Do more at once with the new Compact Overlay window: Ever want to continue watching a movie while switching app to check your email? Or keep an eye on your video chat even as you’re browsing the web? We do all the time! Some tasks don’t require the user’s full attention but is perfect to leave at the corner of the screen so we’re introducing a new compact overlay mode for UWA app developers. When an app window enters compact overlay mode it’ll be shown above other windows so it won’t get blocked. The best part is that compact overlay windows work just like normal windows in all other ways so app developers can tailor the experience with what they already know. Updates to the Movies & TV app and Skype Preview app will take advantage of compact overlay windows in the near future!
- Introducing Dynamic Lock: Dynamic Lock automatically locks your Windows 10 PC when you’re not around based the proximity of a Bluetooth-paired phone. If your Bluetooth-paired phone is not found near your PC, Windows turns off the screen and locks the PC after 30 seconds. To enable Dynamic Lock, make sure your phone is paired to your PC via Bluetooth and go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options and toggle Dynamic lock to “on”.
- New Share icon: We’re introducing a new share icon. Apps that used the “share” font glyph in Segoe MDL2 assets should get the change automatically.
- Windows Game Bar improved full-screen support: We got a ton of feedback on Game Bar and we are continually adding more titles with this support. In this build, we’ve added support for 52 additional games in full-screen mode with Windows game bar. As always, just hit WIN + G to invoke Game Bar to capture a recording or screenshot.
– Borderlands 2
– Call of Duty Black Ops III
– Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
– Civilization VI
– Company of Heroes 2
– Crusader Kings 2
– Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
– Dishonored 2
– Elite: Dangerous
– Euro Trucks 2 Simulator
– Europa Universalis IV
– Eve Online
– F1 2016
– Fallout New Vegas
-Far Cry 4
-Football Manager 2016
-Football Manager 2017
-Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
-Hearts of Iron IV
-Hitman – Full Experience
-Killing Floor 2
-Lineage 2 – The Chaotic Throne
-Mass Effect 3
-Metro 2033 Redux
-Metro Last Light Redux
-Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
-Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
-Need for Speed
-Path Of Exile
-Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Deluxe Edition
-Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
-Source Engine Titles/Half Life 2
-Team Fortress 2
-The Sims 3
-The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
-Total War: Attila
-World of Warplanes
Windows 10 Build 15031 also brings lots of fixed and improvements, changes, and known issues for PC, for details full changelog can check out from HERE.
- Avast Antivirus Free Download With 1 Year Genuine License Serial Key
- LiteManager Pro Free Download With Unlimited Genuine Lifetime License and Upgrades
- OkayFreedom VPN 1 Year Premium Code (Unlimited Traffic Volume) Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- How To Disable Start Screen In Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 ISO Image File Are Now Available To Fast Ring Insiders