Opera is a full-featured Internet browser developed by Opera Software. The browser has been featured with several features to handle common Internet-related tasks including searching and displaying web sites, sending and receiving e-mail, managing contacts, downloading files via BitTorrent, reading RSS feeds, chatting on IRC and etc. In order to keep it effort, the Opera developer team has recently released the latest version of Opera 12.02. The newly released focus on stability and crash fixes. Besides, it also included several bugs fixes such as fixing an issue secure pages would be shown as not being secure.
Fixes and stability enhancements includes:
- General and User Interface.
- Several general fixes and stability improvements.
- Resolved an issue with Speed Dial thumbnails when automatic scaling is enabled.
- The Windows 32-bit version has been reverted to in-process plugins while stability issues stemming from the out-of-process plugin system are investigated and resolved.
- Fixed an issue where truncated dialog may be used to trick users.
For those Opera users who not yet updated their Opera browser to the latest version of Opera 12.02, can check the updates by manually click on the Opera -> Help -> Check for Up Updates or download directly from Opera Website.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting