Occasionally, you may experience that someone open your Andorid devices without permissions, it becomes very inconvenience to keep the privacy from them. If you are looking for secure way to keep someone out of your phone, here is a simple phone secure app named as Void lock. Void Lock is a gesture-based lockscreen Android App which comes with key combinations as a backup unlock method that offers more security than the default lockscreen. It will keep devices appear powered off screen even press the power button, until users swipe the gesture on the seemingly-off screen.
With Void Lock, users able to create own gestures or define keys used to unlock the screen, change settings to set a specific gesture to toggle Wi-Fi, vibrate mode, and Bluetooth On/Off, and set a failsafe button combination. Furthermore, it also comes with Mug Shot feature to enable Android device with a front-facing camera capture snaps.
Features of Void Lock:
- Gesture Unlock
- Key Combo Unlock
- Gesture to launch apps from lockscreen
- Gesture to change settings like Vibrate and WiFi from lockscreen
Void lock is available as a free for ad-supported app or paid version $3.99 without ads.
Download free version Void lock for Android from Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.devjackey.voidlock
Download paid version Void lock for Android from Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.devjackey.voidlockpaid&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmRldmphY2tleS52b2lkbG9ja3BhaWQiXQ..
- How to Find Wireless Network Password When You Lost It (Windows & Mac)
- Windows 10 Official ISO Files Download Link
- Windows 10 Build 10240 Update KB3074681 Causes Explorer Crashes (Changelog & How To Fix)
- Google Maps Can Now Let You Send Directions From Desktop to Android
- Download and Install Windows 10 Build 10240 Update