Looking for Siri-like functionality on your Android device? Need to do a quick mobile search and quick text? Can’t find the directions to a restaurant? Vlingo, one of the most popular alternative virtual assistant app on Android platform for all Android smartphone users. Vlingo for Android is available as free download, any in-app purchase required to enjoy the full functionality.
Vlingo combines voice to text technology and Vlingo Intent Engine to understand users intent and take the appropriate action. In addition, Vlingo has a wide variety of accepted commands and phrases, which can understand users speech patterns or accent without taking the time to analysis.
Besides that, Vlingo has accurate voice recognition technology, speed and intelligence to help users stay connected with the people, businesses and activities. The Vlingo app also supports integration with several other apps, including email, Messages (text messaging), Maps, Safari (searching with Google), Twitter, and Facebook.
Features of Vlingo:
- Performs web searches, can dial by voice, navigate and obtain driving directions, and open other apps just by listening to your voice commands.
- Can send SMS and Emails via voice command.
- Hands-Free “Driving Mode” that allows you to call out to Vlingo to issue new commands.
- Can search for local and nearby businesses by topic, category, name, menu item, or general description, and displays the business’ information on screen.
A video of Vlingo for Android:
Download Vlingo for Android from Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vlingo.client
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting