The global leader in flash memory products and DRAM memory modules, Transcend has recently launched its new Extreme Speed 300X (CompactFlash) CF memory cards, operating in dual-channel Ultra DMA mode 5, which the company claims as the fastest speed available for CF cards, aiming to offer extremely fast transfer rates, superior quality and a wide range of storage capacites to meet the demanding requirements of high-end digital photography.
In addition, the new Transcend’s 300X CF cards are come equipped with an advanced ECC (Error Correction Code) that automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer, ensuring glitch-free data communication as also prevent data corruption.
Highlights Of Transcend’s Extreme Speed 300X CompactFlash Cards:
- Extreme Speed 300X performance, read/write speeds up to 45MB per second
- Hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) for detecting and correcting errors
- Supports IDE PIO mode 6 and Ultra DMA mode 5
- Fully complies with the new CF 4.1 standard
- Multi-platform compatibility and low power consumption
- 100% tested for quality, speed and reliability
- Lifetime Warranty
The new Transcend’s impressive Extreme Speed 300X CF cards that available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities are now available for about $73, $144 and $312, respectively.
- Microsoft How-Old.net website Now Available As Windows Phone App For Windows Phone
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Update AMD driver To Fix AMD GPU Bug Issues
- How To Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Right Now (Improve for Start menu, Continuum, Edge, and more)
- Gloomlogue Photo Filter App For Windows Phone Free Download
- How To Make International Phone calls In Low Cost Without Internet