The worldwide leader in advanced 3CCD color video imaging, Toshiba Imaging has recently introduced its new ultra-compact 3CCD HD camera, named as IK-HD1, which aimed to deliver the clearest and sharpest picture available.
Highlights Of Toshiba IK-HD1:
- 1080i output (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 3CCD (1/3”) interlace
- Remote cable lengths to over 90 feet (30 meters)
- Digital HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M); Analog RGB or Y/Pb/Pr
- RS 232C serial interface
- Auto & manual white balance
According to the company, the new and tiny Toshiba IK-HD1 3CCD HDTV camera is measures only 1.6 inches and weights just 2.3oz (ounce).
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting