Sony Ericsson unveiled their latest edition of music slider phone to the market today with the introduction of W205 Walkman. As with all their other Walkman Series, the W205 also features the Walkman player, Album art, Playlists, Shuffle mode, Loop mode, TrackID and FM radio.
A notable feature that’s worth mentioning is the Multiple Phone Books (one shared and four private phone books) allowing you to keep all your contacts organized, even if you and your family are using the same W205 Walkman phone.
As for its camera feature, there isn’t much to shout about. The W205 only comes with a built-in 1.3 megapixel camera for capturing photos or videos. Understandably, though, as the Sony Ericsson W205 is not a Cyber-shot Series. Sharing and transferring data or files is made easier via MMS or through its built-in Bluetooth capability.
The W205 Walkman supports GSM/GPRS/900/1800 and W205a supports GSM/GPRS 850/1900. W205 Walkman will be available in selected markets from June 2009 in its original Ambient Black colour. No pricing indication as yet.
Sony Ericsson W205 Walkman – Facts and Figures
- Size: 92 x 47 x 16.4 mm
- Weight: 96 grams
- Colours: Ambient Black
- Main screen: 65,536 colour TFT
- Resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
- Size: 1.8 inches
- Phone memory: Up to 5MB
- Memory card support: Memory Stick Micro (M2) up to 2GB
- Talk time GSM/GPRS: Up to 9 hrs
- Standby time GSM/GPRS: Up to 425 hrs
- Music listening time: Up to 13hrs 30 min
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting