Facebook and the other companies in the Facebook family also may use information from us to improve your experiences within their services such as making product suggestions (for example, of friends or connections, or of interesting content) and showing relevant offers and ads.
With this updated, many people are angry that most of their personal information could potentially be compromised as part of the deal with Facebook.
- Launch WhatsApp from home screen on smartphone (Android & iOS).
- Tap the action overflow button in the top right corner on Android and then select Settings. For iOS, tap the Settings tab in the lower right corner.
- Select Account.
- Scroll to the down and untick the checkbox next to Share my account info.
- The message will pop-up, “If you tap ‘Don’t Share’, you won’t be able to change this in the future.” Tap ‘Don’t Share’.
- To confirm you’ve disable the feature, check to see that Share my account info is greyed out.
That’s it! Now you’ve successfully opted out of WhatsApp sharing your personal information with Facebook for advertisement purposes, and the option will no longer be visible from the Settings Account after disable it.
With communication is the one thing that you have to use daily, WhatsApp are now sweeping across North America, Europe, and Asia that allows users of various platform os such as Android, iOS, BlackBerrys, and Windows to send message texts, files, and image without paying the additional fees carriers charge. It also feature WhatsApp Web.
- Cut the Rope: Magic Available for Free Download as Apple’s App of the Week – iOS, iPhone, iPad
- Zemana AntiLogger Free Download With Unlock Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 ISO Image Files Are Now Available to Download
- Windows 10 Redstone 3 Build 16179 for PC and Build 15205 for Mobile – Here What’s New, Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues, ISO file
- Windows 10 ISO Image File Download – List of All Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds (Threshold / Redstone) ISO File