With millions of iOS-based and Android-based smartphones been sold every month, the cross-platform support of Snapchat allows millions of people to share a moment with friends for free through photos, record videos, text and drawings. SnapChat is an application for iPhones, iPads and Android devices that allows subscribers to send photos to others. Snapchat on Android can communicate with friends on iPhone, and vice versa. It is available for free in both the Apple App Store and Google play store.
Snapchat is a real-time photo-messaging app that allows users to put a time limit on a picture so that the recipient can only see it for a few seconds before it disappears. With Snapchat, users can take or load a photo and specify how long their want it to be viewed (up to 10 seconds only), and send it privately to their friends. The recipients can view it only within the set time limit. Beyond the limit, the message will automatically disappear and never to be seen again by recipients.
Features of Snapchat:
- Completely free with no ads.
- No international charges.
- Better sound quality than GSM or regular phone call.
- Maximum life of seconds – Snaps can be viewed for a very limited time
- Limits screenshots
- Allows users set a 1 second to 10 second expiration of the photo
- Share a moment with friends.
- Notify users if other take a screenshot
- Build relationships, collect points, and view your best friends
- Snapchat is instantly fun and insanely playful
- Saving disabled – Recipients cannot save Snapchats
- Ability to draw on a photo with a simple color palette
- Send Snapchats to groups of friends
- Able to locate friends on Facebook who use Snapchat
Snapchat is simple to use. Users can registers and sets a password and then it will periodically scans users phone address book for people it recognizes as Snapchat users and Facebook friends list, or they can enter specific usernames. When it finds done, it adds that person to the address book inside the Snapchat apps.
To send a picture with SnapChat, users need take a snapshot using the in-app camera, set a time limit, select recipients, and press send button. Users have a Snapchat mailbox, where they can see a list of sent and received messages. Setup of complicated profile is no longer necessary. What you need to do is to download the SnapChat app from Apple App Store or Google play store. You are then ready to make photos, record videos, text and drawings.
A video of Snapchat:
Download Snapchat for Android from Android Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapchat.android
Download Snapchat for iOS from Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snapchat/id447188370?mt=8
- Microsoft Office 2016 July Feature Update 16.0.7167.2015 To Insider
- Aiseesoft MXF Converter Free Full Version With Genuine License Key Code
- WonderFox Mega Summer Software Giveaway – Free 14 Premium Full Version Software Worth $860 With Genuine License Serial Code [Ashampoo Photo Commander 12, Wise Care 365 Pro, Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro, PowerArchiver 2015, PD Howler 9.6, DoYourData Recovery Pro]
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393.3 Released To the Fast ring and Slow ring Insider for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 14388 and Build 14390 Rolling Out to Fast Ring and Slow Ring Insiders for PC and Mobile