Every phone comes equipped with a secret codes where technician can easily access its internal settings and run testing modules. These codes or secret access are usually not specified in the phone manual that comes with it. Here are a few secret codes that all Android mobile phones users should know, especially Samsung Galaxy S users.
Accessing Phone Info
To access the internal Phone Information, Battery Information and History, as well as Usage Statistics, open up your dialer and press *#*#4636#*#*. From here, you can find out additional phone information and make the necessary adjustment (only if you know what to change, otherwise, don’t simply amend these settings).
Reset All Data
To reset all phone data, press *#*#7780#*#* from your dialer.
To format the entire phone, press *2767*3855#
To know more about your android phone camera firmware, press *#*#34971539#*#* from the dialer.
Shutdown / Button Action
Pressing *#*#7594#*#* will allow you to access the Shutdown setting.
Global Positioning System (GPS)
Go to the phone dialer and press *#*#1472365#*#* and you will have access into LbsTestMode menu. From here, you may test and amend some default GPS configurations.
Note: Do not simply amend/change your phones’ default settings.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting