Samsung has lately rolled out its latest ultra slim digital camera Samsung ST50. Measuring 94.2 x 55.7 x 16.6mm in dimension, the pocket size camera is about 121g. With its 3x optical zoom lens, 2.7″ LCD display and 12.2 Megapixel resolution, the tiny camera is ideal for taking shots in special events and outdoor activities.
The Highlight Features of Samsung ST50 are as below:
- Its 12.2 Megapixels resolution with CDD sensor help capture your good memories with family and friends. It enables users to produce a clear picture with great quality even for images larger than A2.
- With a width of 16.6mm, it is slim enough to put into your pocket and bring along wherever you go. It also has the slick brushed aluminium front and solid feel body with 4 colors available which are black, silver, red and blue.
- The TFT 2.7” LCD display screen has QVGA 230,000 pixels to produce a wider and clearer image. The LCD screen also has an intelligent tech which enables users to detect the environmental illumination and adjust the LCD brightness for best image viewing.
- The Digital Image Stabilization and highly sensitive ISO 3200 allow users to capture great photos in low light conditions. The ISO 3200 also lets you take perfectly focused photos of fast-moving images such as in a sporting event.
- The ST50 comes with Samsung’s unique Perfect Portrait system which provides Beauty Shot, Smile and Blink detection. The Beauty Shot feature is to enhance the subject’s face automatically by detecting blemishes and dark circles on the face and retouching the imperfections so that the face will appear smooth and bright. The Smile and Blink detection technologies let users capture perfect portrait photo when the subjects’ eyes are open and their smiles are great.
- With Smart Auto technology, users could take perfect photos easily and professionally. This innovative technology will automatically analyse the shooting condition and select the best setting from 11 modes in the ST50.
- Other features: 3x Optical Zoom with 5x Digital Zoom, Advanced Movie Mode supports MPEG-4 format and SVGA quality (800 x 592, 20 fps) size of video, Frame Guide allows you to frame your shot, Smart Album helps you to sort through your photos, Function Description provides clear description on each setting for easy recall.
Samsung ST50 Ultra Slim Digital Camera will be available at about £179.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 With TouchWiz Android skin
- Samsung’s Giving Away a Million Copies of Jay-Z’s New Album “Magna Carta Holy Grail”
- 50-inch Ultra HD LED 4K TV For Only $966 Is Simply Bonkers
- AVG Anti-Virus 2013 Free Direct Download Link With 1-Year License Serial Key Code
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Ready for Pre-Order In India