Samsung has officially announced the 4th-generation member for its high-end S-series flagship smartphone family, Samsung Galaxy S4 (Samsung Galaxy S IV), which is the successor to Samsung Galaxy S3 that sold over 40 million units around the world in 7 months time. Besides, the Galaxy S4 is the first smartphone to adopt the latest Gorilla Glass 3, which Corning claims is 3 times more scratch-resistant than its predecessor – Gorilla Glass 2. If you’re the one who is considering to upgrade your handset to the latest smartphone with cool features, the highly-anticipated Galaxy S4 that introduced an array of helpful features might be one of your choice!
The newly-announced Samsung Galaxy S4 is built more towards taking care of one’s lifestyle needs as Samsung employs an innovative new Air View feature which allows users to manage their smartphone with simply Air Gesture (by detecting your finger motion). In simply words, you’re able to control the phone without the need of touching the screen display. It’s cool, right? In addition to Air View, the Galaxy S4 also introduces Smart Pause and Smart Scroll that able to know when you’re looking at the phone and scrolling the pages or pause a video according to your “needs”.
Key Features and Specs of Samsung Galaxy S4 (Samsung Galaxy S IV):
- Large, vibrant 5″ (4.99-inch) Super AMOLED full HD display with 441 ppi
- Dual camera (13MP+2MP) for capturing both-side images/videos simultaneously
- Capable of recording a voice memo to the captured image for enhanced excitement
- Innovative S Translator to be your smart translation tool (translating text and voice as well)
- Smart Pause / Smart Scroll for your ultimate convenient experience
- Users can control S4 thanks to the Air View feature that able to detect your simply finger motion (Air Gesture)
- S Health designed to be a motivation tool for taking care of health easily
- S Voice Driving aimed for your optimal driving experience
- Based on latest Google Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Juicy 2,600 mAh battery to support your daily usage
With the launch of Galaxy S IV, Samsung has noticed the needs of today’s youth and tech lover, but the reliability of the advanced features including Air View, S Translator and more have yet to be confirmed.
Anyway, perhaps Samsung Galaxy S4 which provides users an unparallel user experience is one of the strongest rival to the hot-selling iPhone 5. For availability and pricing info, Samsung Galaxy S4 which measures 69.8 x 136.6 x 7.9 mm (thinner than S3) and weights at just 130 grams (lighter than S3) is scheduled to be available in coming April, and its processor (1.6 GHz octa-core or 1.9 GHz quad-core processor) and price tag are depending on the region accordingly.
Watch the demo video for Samsung Galaxy S IV (Samsung Galaxy S4):
- PhotoDirector 7 Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code
- Now everyone can use Messenger without Facebook account
- How To Reduce The Size Of Microsoft Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost file)
- Sticky Password Premium Free Download With Genuine 1-Year License Serial Key