Samsung has introduced its newest (Google Android 2.3) Gingerbread-based smartphone, dubbed as Samsung Galaxy R, which adopts a stylish, metallic modern design to suit the fashion style of today’s youngsters. In addition, the cool premium phone also features an advanced specifications including 4.19″ large, vibrant screen, high-speed dual-core processing power, long battery life and so forth.
For people who always forget where they placed their beloved handsets, the Galaxy R’s ‘Find My Mobile’ might be a cool function for them who looking for a solution to get their mind peace, by tracking, remotely ringing and locking the phone, as well as recall the call logs records while the smartphone is lost, spoilt or stolen.
Key features and specs of Samsung Galaxy R:
- Powerful Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- Large, brilliant 4.19-inch multi-touch display with WVGA resolution (800 x 480 pixels)
- 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video capture plus 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Bluetooth v3.0＋HS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and USB 2.0 HS connectivity
- 8GB on-board memory plus expandable microSD memory slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Samsung Hubs – Social Hub, Music Hub, Readers Hub and Game Hub
- Android 2.3 OS complemented with Samsung L!ve Panel UX
- Samsung Voice Command to manage the handset via simple speech command by utilizing voice recognition feature
- Dimensions: 66.7 x 125.7 x 9.55 mm ; Weight: 131 grams
In terms of battery life, Samsung has brought us a little surprise with its Samsung Galaxy R – up to 7 hours and 20 minutes of talk time or up to 22 days and 22 hours of standby time, thanks to its powerful rechargeable 1650mAh lithium ion battery complemented with Samsung’s advanced power consumption technology.
The new stylish, sleek and lightweight Samsung Galaxy R is slated to hit European market later this month, but no words on its US availability yet.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Full Specification With Windows 10 Operating System
- 50 Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Excel, WordPad, Note Pad & Window Media Player
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on iPad with iOS 9 Picture in Picture Mode
- How To Transfer Mobile Device’s files to Windows 10 PC or Mac without USB Cable
- How To Access Map Data in Windows 10 Mobile Even No Data Connection