Pokémon Go APK File Available For Download, Install, and Play (Here Steps How To Install Pokémon Go Game On Android and Apple iOS For Other Regions)
“Get on your feet and step outside to find and catch as many Pokémon as you can.” Pokémon has always been hugely popular along 20 years. With latest Pokémon GO, it again causing the most hype at the moment around the world. Pokémon GO allow players to act as Pokémon trainers explore the real world and capture Pokémon.
The game players smartphone GPS to located players location and encourage players to explore surrounding. Pokéstops allows players to buy or collect as much Pokeballs and other item to gain experience. Just like PokéStops, Pokémon Gyms locate in specific landmarks such as train stations, police stations, and tourist attractions where players must be achieve level 5 before entering into one of the gym battles. Players also can train their Pokémon at friendly Gyms to earn XP and increase the Prestige of friendly Gyms. When defeating other Pokémon GO players in opposing gyms, players able to overtake their gym. Free Pokécoins are earned daily for holding and defending a gym.
Once spot a Pokémon that want to catch, users can switch to Augmented Reality mode in smartphone camera to view the P Pokémon standing in front of screen in physical world. Apart from that, there is also section called PokéDex which is catalogue listed all 151 Pokémon available.
If you can’t wait for an official release of Pokémon Go in your region. Here a good news for you, the Pokémon Go game APK file for Android devices is available for download outside of the territories the game is available officially right now.
To grab the Pokémon Go game APK file for Android devices, just follow the steps below:
- Download the Pokémon Go game APK file from here (APK Mirror or APK Pure).
- Once download is completed, you will receive a warning message. If you wish to continue, press “OK.”
- Scroll down and select “Install” on the Pokémon Go file in the notification centre. Note: Before install it on smartphone go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow third-party apps install on smartphone.
- In case you have downloaded the file on your PC, connect smartphone to it and transfer the file to smartphone via USB.
- Tap on Pokémon GO APK file and then hit install Pokémon GO.
- Now you’re done, just launch the Pokémon GO to make sure it works properly. If it doesn’t, repeat the process with a different APK file.
For iOS devices users, there is also a trick to download Pokémon Go on iOS devices:
- In the iTunes App Store, scroll down to the bottom and select Apple ID. Then choose “Sign out.”
- Change your region to U.S., Australia, UK, or New Zealand by going to Settings > General > Language and Region.
- Create a new Apple ID for the region that you’ve selected, by going to appleid.apple.com/account.
- Once enter your details, hit “Continue” and follow the steps to verify the account.
- After the account verification, go to the App Store on your iOS device, scroll down and select “Sign in”. The device will ask to review the new account and suggest you add card details, but you can select “None”.
- Once the previous step is completed you can search for Pokémon Go in the App Store and download it.
- PhotoDirector 7 Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code
- Now everyone can use Messenger without Facebook account
- How To Reduce The Size Of Microsoft Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost file)
- Sticky Password Premium Free Download With Genuine 1-Year License Serial Key