The inventor and world’s largest supplier of flash memory storage cards, Sandisk has announced the launch of the fastest card in its Memory Stick line, named as SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, which features read and write speeds of 30MB (megabytes) per second.
Advanced Features Of SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo:
- Extremely fast card featuring 30MB/s sequential read/write speeds
- Works with Sony devices that are compatible with the PRO-HG Duo format
- Extremely durable card tested to work under impact and in harsh temperature conditions
- Recover deleted images with included RescuePRO software
- Priority technical support both online and via phone
“The SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo continues our tradition of delivering best-in-class performance in the SanDisk Extreme product line,” said Susan Park, director of consumer product marketing for SanDisk’s performance cards. “Our customers know SanDisk Extreme cards not only deliver cutting-edge read and write speeds, but are designed for durability – even under harsh conditions.”
The new SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo that available in 4GB and 8GB capacities will hit the market in coming June for $89.99 and $149.99, respectively.
- iOS 8.1.3 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Direct Download Links
- Microsoft Offers 100GB of Free OneDrive Storage to Dropbox Users Worldwide, Here’s How To Grab It
- F-Secure Freedome VPN Free 3 Months Subscription For Android, iOS, and Windows
- Watch Cricket World Cup 2015 Live Stream On iOS, Android, Desktop Coverage For US, UK, India, Pakistan, Australia
- Amazon Appstore Free $110 in Paid Android Apps and Games