The inventor and world’s largest supplier of flash memory storage cards, Sandisk has announced the launch of the fastest card in its Memory Stick line, named as SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, which features read and write speeds of 30MB (megabytes) per second.
Advanced Features Of SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo:
- Extremely fast card featuring 30MB/s sequential read/write speeds
- Works with Sony devices that are compatible with the PRO-HG Duo format
- Extremely durable card tested to work under impact and in harsh temperature conditions
- Recover deleted images with included RescuePRO software
- Priority technical support both online and via phone
“The SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo continues our tradition of delivering best-in-class performance in the SanDisk Extreme product line,” said Susan Park, director of consumer product marketing for SanDisk’s performance cards. “Our customers know SanDisk Extreme cards not only deliver cutting-edge read and write speeds, but are designed for durability – even under harsh conditions.”
The new SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo that available in 4GB and 8GB capacities will hit the market in coming June for $89.99 and $149.99, respectively.
- How to Extract Images from Microsoft Office Documents
- How To Fix Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Upgrade Stuck or Failed at 18% During Driver Migration
- Microsoft How-Old.net website Now Available As Windows Phone App For Windows Phone
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Update AMD driver To Fix AMD GPU Bug Issues
- How To Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Right Now (Improve for Start menu, Continuum, Edge, and more)