The inventor and world’s largest supplier of flash memory storage cards, Sandisk has announced the launch of the fastest card in its Memory Stick line, named as SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, which features read and write speeds of 30MB (megabytes) per second.
Advanced Features Of SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo:
- Extremely fast card featuring 30MB/s sequential read/write speeds
- Works with Sony devices that are compatible with the PRO-HG Duo format
- Extremely durable card tested to work under impact and in harsh temperature conditions
- Recover deleted images with included RescuePRO software
- Priority technical support both online and via phone
“The SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo continues our tradition of delivering best-in-class performance in the SanDisk Extreme product line,” said Susan Park, director of consumer product marketing for SanDisk’s performance cards. “Our customers know SanDisk Extreme cards not only deliver cutting-edge read and write speeds, but are designed for durability – even under harsh conditions.”
The new SanDisk Extreme III Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo that available in 4GB and 8GB capacities will hit the market in coming June for $89.99 and $149.99, respectively.
- Mozilla Firefox 46.0 New Updated Now Available for Download
- How To Disable Google Chrome Notifications
- Windows 10 Build 14332 Now Available for Download and Update on PC and Mobile
- Top 5 Awesome Apps for Every Driver to Enhance Driving Experience Even Better
- Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 – What’s New Improved, Fixed, and Known issues