The “Experts in the Ear Canal”, Hearing Components has launched its new high-tech noise reduction earphones, named as Comply NR-10, which designed to maximize bass response and deliver superior sound quality, aiming to enhance your hearing experience.
“As a frequent traveler, I’m constantly bothered by the ambient noise on airplanes,” said Dr. Robert Oliveira, President and CEO of Hearing Components. “And as we worked with the National Institutes of Health to develop improved noise attenuation resulting in an increased signal-to-noise ratio for various audio listening devices, we realized that the same technology could help travelers like me. The NR-10 earphones virtually block out engine noise as well as other passengers. Now all I hear is pure music, even at low volumes.”
Features Of Comply NR-10:
- Passive noise reduction at an average of 48dB (decibels) or better
- A frequency range of 20Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance of 16 Ohms
- 43-inch cable with a 1/8 inch gold-plated stereo plug (3.5mm)
- Integrated volume control
- Using ultra-soft memory foam for the patented Comply Foam Tips (P-Version)
The new Comply NR-10 earphones are available now for about $80.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting