The leading company in the new digital era, Asus has recently announced its latest entertainment notebook with 17-inch WUXGA (1920×1200 pixels resolution) widescreen (16:10 aspect ratio) display and Blu-ray support, named as Asus M70, which incorporates built-in Altec Lansing Speakers and Dolby Home Theater, aiming to provide clearer, bigger and better picture quality with enhanced audio for the complete cinema experience on the go.
According to the company, “The M70 features ASUS AI Light that automatically adjusts the display panel brightness according to ambient lighting for optimal viewing comfort, while ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology improves contrast, brightness, skin tone and colour saturation across all applications.”
Features And Specifications Of New Asus M70 Notebook:
- ASUS SmartLogon provides an easy hands-free access using a facial scan to affirm the identity of the user
- Fingerprint scanner provides a strict layer of data protection at the swipe of the finger maintaining a hassle-free user experience.
- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 ~T7700/T8100/T8300/T9300 Processor
- Mobile Intel PM965
- Intel PRO/Wireless 4965ABGN Network Connection; Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection (optional)
- ATI Mobile Radeon HD3650 with 1G VRAM (500GBx2) or ATI Mobile Radeon HD3470 with 256MB VRAM
- Built-in 1.3M pixel swivel webcam
- Support Dual HDD: up to 1 Terra HDD (500GBx2)
The Asus M70 multimedia notebook will come with 12.5-inch HDD 500G or 9.5-inch HDD 160/200/250/320G but there is no pricing and release date specified.