Microsoft Windows 10 Build 14372 to the Fast ring Insider for PC and Mobile – Here’s What’s Known Issues
After rolled out Windows 10 Build 14371 and Windows 10 Build 14367 for Insider slow ring members, Microsoft has released another build to those on the Fast ring insiders for both PC and Mobile – name Build 14372. However, this latest new Build 14372 do not includes new features, but bring lots of bug fixes and improvements for overall performance and reliability.
Even through there is no new features for Build 14372, but there is a new extension for Microsoft Edge – Evernote Web Clipper for Microsoft Edge. Evernote Web Clipper for Microsoft Edge allow users clip the web pages that wish to keep and save them in Evernote, so that easily find them on any device.
- Clicking on networks or VPN connections in the network flyout on the taskbar doesn’t launch the network settings page like it should.
- There are a few known issues with the Evernote Web Clipper extension for Microsoft Edge. The Evernote Web Clipper might not load on certain websites and there is no thumbnail image when clipping bookmarks. There are also various visual issues.
- When you enable Developer Mode in this build, you will receive an error message because the necessary package needs from Windows Update isn’t being published appropriately. This will prevent you from using Device Portal. We’re working to get this fixed as soon as possible. You can still F5 deploy apps from Visual Studio to your PC.
Here what’s Known issues for Windows 10 Mobile Build 14372 for Mobile from Microsoft:
- We have changed the backup format for Windows 10 Mobile devices to reduce the size of the backup stored in OneDrive. As a result, if you do a backup on a device running the latest Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds and move back to the released version of Windows 10 Mobile (Build 10586) and restore from your backup – your Start screen layout won’t restore and remain the default Start layout. Your previous backup also gets overwritten. If you need to go back to Build 10586 temporarily, once you are on Build 10586 you should disable backup so it doesn’t overwrite the good backup from Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds.
- We’ve heard you and we are investigating decreases in battery life on older devices such as the Lumia 830, 930, and 1520 (devices with SoC 8974 chipsets).
- We’re investigating Wi-Fi disconnect issues – if you are experiencing an issue with your Wi-Fi disconnecting, please see this forum post and make sure to upvote Wi-Fi disconnecting issues in the Feedback Hub.
If you’re on the Fast ring, you can grab the build 14372 by head to Settings -> Update & security -> Windows Update -> Check for updates. If you’re not yet as insider members and you want to be, head to Windows Update but click on Advanced options. Under “Get Insider Preview builds”, click Get Started. Once PC reboots, go back to Advanced options and set the slider to the Fast ring. For Mobile, you’ll need the Windows Insider app.
- EaseUS Todo Backup Home Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15042 For PC and Build 15043 For Mobile Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15042 for PC and Build 15043 for Mobile – Here What’s New Features
- Malware Hunter Pro Glarysoft Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues