Microsoft Office 2016 Version 1609 (Build 7369.2017) September Update Available for Insiders in Slow ring – Here’s What’s New, Fixes, and Improvement
A new update of Microsoft Office 2016 (Build 7369.2017) for Slow ring Office Insiders on Windows has been released by Microsoft. The new September update with the version number of 16.0.7369.2017 or Version 1609 (Build 7369.2017) contains bug fixes and improvement as well as “Ink Replay” feature that allow Office user rewind and replay ink strokes on a PowerPoint slide and enhance PowerPoint recordings.
Microsoft Office 2016 September update was initially released for Office Insiders on 13th September 2016. According to Microsoft, the update has 34 security updates (1 bulletin) and 35 non-security updates in it including desktop operating systems, servers, browsers, Exchange server, Silverlight, SMBv1 and several others. In addition, it also rate 7 updates as critical and another 7 updates as important.
Here’s what new, improvements, and fixed for Office 2016 September update in Build 7369.2017 according Microsoft:
Here’s the breakdown details of changelog for Office Insider Slow ring:
- Ink replay features allow Office user to follow a sequence of handwritten notes and drawings, review step-by-step instructions, or see the order in which somebody else marked up the slide. To understand what’s behind the ink you see on a PowerPoint slide, click Draw > Ink Replay to rewind and replay the ink strokes. (Feature requires an Office 365 subscription)
- Update Office version 1609 (Build 7369.2017) brings better recordings in PowerPoint. Now Office user can add a Recording tab to the ribbon, create a presentation made up of recorded slides, screen recordings, and inserted video, and then share that recorded content to be viewed remotely on Docs.com. Besides that, user also can embed quizzes to assist with remote learning and make presentation more interactive, as well as change the ink color right from the palette in the recording pane.
- For Outlook, Microsoft improved keyboard and assistive technology experiences for reading email, scheduling meetings, and adding a signature by build accessibility in Office 2016.
- New data transformations and connectivity enhancements: In Excel, add parameters to your queries, or create new queries from Merge or Append operations. You can also use the Web connector to preview web pages. (Feature requires an Office 365 subscription)
- Last, Office user can feedback to Microsoft at anytime anywhere. To do so, in any Office 2016 app – click File > Feedback to tell Microsoft what user like or don’t like, or to suggest new features. (Feature requires an Office 365 subscription)
To get the update immediately, open any Office 2016 app and choose File > Account > Update Options > Update Now. For Office Insider Slow ring, you should be able to pull the update down now.
- McAfee Internet Security Free Download With 6-months Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15207 for Mobile – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement
- Cut the Rope: Magic Available for Free Download as Apple’s App of the Week – iOS, iPhone, iPad
- Zemana AntiLogger Free Download With Unlock Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 ISO Image Files Are Now Available to Download