In awaiting the commercial released of Windows 8 on 26 October 2012, Microsoft has recently released the Preview of its next generation Office 2013 that completely touch-optimized for work perfectly across multiple devices such as touch screen, stylus, mouse or keyboard.
There are several Office 365 plans available in the Customer Preview which include Office 365 Home Premium Preview, Office 365 Small Business Premium Preview, Office 365 ProPlus Preview and Office 365 Enterprise Preview.
The benefits of each Preview version as below:
- Office 365 Home Premium Preview – able to install up to 5 PCs and 7GB of online storage on SkyDrive.
- Office 365 Small Business Premium Preview – able to install for up to 10 employees with the same application that are included in Office 365 ProPlus on up to 5 PCs as well as enjoy professional email, shared documents, and HD video conferencing in an easy-to-manage solution that is hosted by Microsoft.
- Office 365 ProPlus Preview – create up to 25 user accounts with 5 PCs Office 365 ProPlus per user including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, InfoPath and Lync.
- Office 365 Enterprise Preview – Office 365 ProPlus combined with Exchange Online including archiving and legal hold to fully manage company’s email in the cloud. It also includes SharePoint Online to manage and share documents as well as Lync Online to allow you to conduct meetings and collaborate across remote teams, and team members.
Office Customer Preview is available for free download at Mircosoft.
Note: All data in the Preview account will be deleted when the Preview ends including email and calendar data, web sites, and uploaded documents.
- Samsung’s Giving Away a Million Copies of Jay-Z’s New Album “Magna Carta Holy Grail”
- 50-inch Ultra HD LED 4K TV For Only $966 Is Simply Bonkers
- AVG Anti-Virus 2013 Free Direct Download Link With 1-Year License Serial Key Code
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Ready for Pre-Order In India
- How to Download and Install iOS 7 Beta in iPhone, iPad and iPod