ImageX is a command-line tool that enables original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), corporations and Windows enthusiasts to capture, to modify, and to apply file-based disk images for rapid deployment. ImageX works with Windows image (.wim) files and can work with other technologies that use .wim images, such as Windows Setup, Windows Deployment Services (Windows DS), and the System Management Server (SMS) Operating System Feature Deployment Pack.
ImageX is commonly used to manipulate and manage Windows setup installation disc image file content, such as to slipstream Windows Vista SP1 service pack into RTM version of Windows Vista image. ImageX comes free with Windows Automated Installation Kit (Windows AIK or WAIK). The WAIK version 6001.18000 (or 6.0.6001.18000) is released with the launch of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista SP1.
WAIK is a download of more than 1 GB, and requires user to burn the ISO image to disc. If you require only ImageX, here’s the extracted ImageX version 6001.18000 for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (amd64 or x64) Windows. Within the RAR compressed archive includes the corresponding version of Vsp1cln.exe, the tool to clean up and remove backup RTM version of files after installing Service Pack 1.
Both archives contain imagex.exe, intlcfg.exe, vsp1cln.exe, wimfltr.inf, wimfltr.sys, and wimgapi.dll.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 15031 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s New Features
- WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Key – Easy Way To Convert Video Files Without Losing Quality
- AppFalcon Orman Kuza 1-Year Unlimited PC License Giveaway – Free Download and Genuine License
- Avira Password Manager Full Version (Pro Features) Free Download