You were trying to organize your favorite bookmarks and accidentally deleted some of them. Well, don’t panic. Here are a few simple steps how you can undo those deleted bookmarks and restore your Firefox in a jiffy.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Select Organize Bookmarks from the Bookmark toolbars. Alternatively, you can also press the Control+Shift+B keys which will brings you directly to the Library (Bookmark Manager).
- Next, click on the button called: “Import & Backup”.
- Select “Restore” and choose the date which you want to roll back.
- And you’re done. It’s that simple.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting
Adobe Photoshop Touch Amazon Kindle Fire HD Android Apple iPad mini Apple iTunes avast! Endpoint Protection Awesome Facts Box cPanel Diet Point Facebook Home Flickr Google Apps Google Chrome Google Maps Google Nexus 4 Google Nexus 7 Google Search Green Head Antivirus Hulu Internet Archive iOS Kingsoft Office Laplink DiskImage LINE LinkedIn Microsoft Office 365 Microsoft SharePoint Server Mint Mozilla Firefox OkayFreedom Panda Internet Security Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S4 Skype Toastr Vimx Partition Recovery WeChat Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Vista Windows XP WordPress YesShield Zagat