Mini Maglite (or MiniMag) flashlight is a normal flash light that uses normal light bulb mainly for personal use. While laser flashlight is a high power beam that does not mean for everybody, and often more costly. If you have a unused CD/DVD optical drive that you no longer wants, it’s possible to retrieve and take out the laser LED diode on the optical drive to mount onto Mini Mag-Lite to make the flashlight to become a laser pointer with burning power capability.
The video above shows detailed instructions on how to hack and turn a Mini Maglite flashlight to become a burning laser pointer that can light matches and burst balloons. For detailed instructions, visit instructables.com.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting