Xiaomi Mi Band is one of the attractive fitness bands present in the wearables market that provides fitness activity tracker to tracks your activity level daily. Mi Band can tracks your activity such as sleep, steps walk, run or even jog, and vibrate for incoming calls.
Sometimes if you use Mi Band connect to Android device, you may have been wondering why you can’t sign in or had issues to create account. Don’t worry. You are not alone! Dozens of people facing similar problem that unable to sign in to Mi Fit account even pair with device. Unfortunately, the answer to this problem isn’t straightforward. There are a few suspected for this problem e.g. Xiaomi authorization server down, Mi Band app upgrading, IP address conflict, and etc.
- Head to the link here to download Mi Fit.apk or use the direct download link
- Once downloaded, transfer the Mi Fit.apk file into Android device.
- On the Android device, double click the Mi Fit.apk file to install Mi Fit application on Android device.
Note: Make sure allowed unknown sources install on your Android device, go to Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources
- Once completed install, launch the Mi Fit app and sign up for an account, or use existing Xiaomi account ID to sign in. You should be able sign in to Mi Fit app now.
- After sign in, the page will request to select your age, height, weight, and goals for the day.
- Next, the app will ask for permission to turn on Bluetooth on device. Select the Mi Band device when it appears and pair with device.
Note: When Mi Band lights start flashing, tap a few times to pair.
- Now, Mi Band should connect with device and automatically sync the data in real time.
- PhotoDirector 7 Deluxe Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Free Download With Genuine License Serial Key Code
- Now everyone can use Messenger without Facebook account
- How To Reduce The Size Of Microsoft Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost file)
- Sticky Password Premium Free Download With Genuine 1-Year License Serial Key