It is well and good to keep in touch with friends via Facebook or other social networking sites, but being informed of their every move on the Net is rather trying on the soul. One does not need to know what prize a friend has just won in an online game, or which shopping website another friend has just visited. The news feed from Facebook can be rather annoying unless one is a stalker.
How can we silent the stream of news bombarding our senses every moment we’re online? Park the cursor to the right of a news feed item, and a Hide menu will appear. Click on that to hide all news generated from the particular game or quiz. Alternatively, you could hide all of a contact’s updates from your feed, especially if the person is not one your closest friends.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 With TouchWiz Android skin
- Samsung’s Giving Away a Million Copies of Jay-Z’s New Album “Magna Carta Holy Grail”
- 50-inch Ultra HD LED 4K TV For Only $966 Is Simply Bonkers
- AVG Anti-Virus 2013 Free Direct Download Link With 1-Year License Serial Key Code
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Ready for Pre-Order In India