If you’re looking for a service that allows you to send free text messages (SMS) to any country in the world, GO SMS Pro may be the only choice now, as most free SMS sending service is either defunct or not reliable. GO SMS Pro is a free service app that comes with elegant, customizable UI and a ton of SMS features including scheduling, folders organization, sending over Wi-Fi, and more.
GO SMS Pro features as below:
- Fully support SMS and MMS
- GO Share service, send file through 2G/3G/4G or WIFI or by one SMS
- Support GO Chat/Facebook Chat
- Doodle, Handwriting
- Notification with privacy mode and reminder notification
- Batch modes
- SMS backup and restore by all or by conversations, can be sent to email
- Fully customizable look; supports chat or list style; font changeable
- Support for blacklists and schedule text messages
- Set security lock to protect system SMS and GO SMS(Menu – services), also supports lock to protect some specific contacts
- Support GESTURE, left/right slip, many transition effect
- Support Emoji with Emoji pulg-in
- Support Facebook contact photo
- Support folders view: Inbox, Outbox, MMS, created folders, encrypt folders
- Messages grouping (Group mode or Separate mode)
- Auto-reply feature helps reply sms automatically when in meeting, driving car, or other cases that your hands are not available temporarily. (Menu – services – Tools)
- Night mode, protects eyes by reducing the screen brightness and color values(Menu – General)
The strength of GO SMS Pro is that it able to customize individual contacts with different signatures, notification sounds, and chat styles. With GO SMS Pro, users also can back up text messages to SD, email, or Dropbox, manage batch messages, quickly search SMS, and much more.
Can the free Go SMS Pro service survive? Time will tell, but Go SMS Pro is making money via in-app ads display and Go SMS Pro upgrade for no ads. However, Go SMS Pro has three modes – Pro, Normal, and Lite. Three modes of Go SMS Pro come with different features. If users want a faster performance that consumes less battery, turn on the Lite mode. Besides that, users also can go all-out with every feature turned on and get great results with Pro, or just customize what to keep or kill.
Download the app now and play with all the features to see why this is probably the best text messaging for Android and iOS devices.
Download Snapchat for Android from Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jb.gosms&hl=en
Download Snapchat for iOS from Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/go-chat/id501624063?mt=8
- How To Install App APK On Android Device From Desktop (Windows)
- Apple iOS 8.4 Released For iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with Apple Music, Beats 1 (What’s new in iOS 8.4 and IPSW Links For iOS 8.4)
- How To Easily Manage and Find Photos By Create An HTML Index File in Windows PC
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs Released via Windows Update (What’s new in Build 10158)
- How to Experience Instagram Web With Webbygram