For the complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades, get 12 free issues of PC Magazine courtesy of NetLine Corporation. PC Magazine is not an unfamiliar name amongst the tech savvy who can always find smart and practical solutions in the world of technology. The magazine generally costs $83.88 per annum at US newsstands or $24.97 via online subscription. But now everything is FREE for US readers.
All readers have to do is fill up a subscription form and answer some questions. It probably takes you about 5 to 10 minutes only. It is simple and straight forward. Having said that, the publishers reserve the right to limit the number of free subscriptions to qualified applicants.
You might be surprised with numerous newsletters, advertisement notices, etc after submitting the form. You might also wonder and query if the motive behind NetLine’s generous offer is to collect readers’ particulars for its database. If you are willing to bear with the possibility of an influx of mail, and couldn’t care less about being the target of a promotional gimmick, then fill up the form as fast as possible because the offer is only valid for a limited period. Enjoy the free gift for the rest of the year!
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting