Does Gmail need to advertise in order to get people using it? Some Russians certainly think so. But they do come out with interesting and funny ads in video format for Gmail. The video promotional clip doesn’t rely on computer generated special effect, and simply depends on human to present the familiar Gmail user interface in real, and large scale.
The video was created and produced by Saatchi Moscow for Google to attract more Russian people on GMail, and is finalist in Idea Festival 2008. The producer is very creative in able to present all features of Gmail in the created model. Probably not an easy task.
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting
- How to Access Files to SD Cards and Flash Key Drives For Modern Windows 8 Apps
- How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 8