Mac Users can now enjoy better virtual effects on their Macintosh computers with the latest release of VMWare Fusion 2.0 Beta 1 by VMware Inc. VMware Fusion is a virtual machine software for Macintosh computers running with Intel processors. The VMware Fusion 1.0 was first released in August 2007 and received average feedback from users. There were various amendments subsequently to include more functions and fix bugs. The latest release VMWare Fusion 2.0 has finally been released and users can see a lot of improvements and new features been added.
VMWare Fusion 2.0 is available to download for free. In this release, VMWare has added multi-display support for users who are using multiple monitors. With this application, users can drag Windows applications from display to display, switch their virtual machine to full screen and watch it expand across all their monitors. This is very useful for users who require multiple screens to do analysis work, translation and so on. Besides that, VMware Fusion 2.0 has also integrated importation of Parallels Desktop and Virtual PC for Mac virtual machines. Read more about the features enhanced on the released note.
To get a copy of Fusion 2.0 Beta 1, users can go to VMWare download page, follow a registration process and get the useful software work for you.
- Windows 10 Build 10240 Update KB3074681 Causes Explorer Crashes (Changelog & How To Fix)
- Google Maps Can Now Let You Send Directions From Desktop to Android
- Download and Install Windows 10 Build 10240 Update
- Candy Crush Saga Available For Windows 10 Pre-installed
- How To Send Or Transfer Money To Friends and Family Through Facebook Messenger Now