Mac Users can now enjoy better virtual effects on their Macintosh computers with the latest release of VMWare Fusion 2.0 Beta 1 by VMware Inc. VMware Fusion is a virtual machine software for Macintosh computers running with Intel processors. The VMware Fusion 1.0 was first released in August 2007 and received average feedback from users. There were various amendments subsequently to include more functions and fix bugs. The latest release VMWare Fusion 2.0 has finally been released and users can see a lot of improvements and new features been added.
VMWare Fusion 2.0 is available to download for free. In this release, VMWare has added multi-display support for users who are using multiple monitors. With this application, users can drag Windows applications from display to display, switch their virtual machine to full screen and watch it expand across all their monitors. This is very useful for users who require multiple screens to do analysis work, translation and so on. Besides that, VMware Fusion 2.0 has also integrated importation of Parallels Desktop and Virtual PC for Mac virtual machines. Read more about the features enhanced on the released note.
To get a copy of Fusion 2.0 Beta 1, users can go to VMWare download page, follow a registration process and get the useful software work for you.
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II With 20.2-megapixel and 65-point Autofocus Starting Price $1,799
- Panasonic LX100 Largest Sensors Ultra-compact Camera
- Google First Ultra-Cheap Android One smartphones With Spice, Micromax, Karbonn
- Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro First Selfie 64-bit Android-based Smartphones
- How To Pre-order iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus From Retailer Details (Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T)