What a way to garner publicity! If you want to prove endurance, there’s no better way than to complete a 500-km run. But this test of endurance took a twist when it is completed by a robot out to prove the lasting power of a pack of batteries.
A diminutive robot was “hired” by Panasonic to lug a dozen AA Evolta batteries in a cart from Tokyo to Kyoto. An infrared device led the way for the robot from start to end. A group of Evolta “sisters” also accompanied the robot along the way and carried it up or down stairs. The robot stopped moving only at night and when it rains. The 317-mile or 500-km journey took two months and was completed successfully ahead of schedule. Panasonic has a winner in the batteries and its robot. This stunt, like many others, proves that advertising is changing and reinventing itself in new ways.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting